On the beach
On the beach is a colourful, bright and holiday themed website which we found very easy and straightforward to use. It was quick and straight to the point, especially for choosing my location, flexibility etc. We found the destination guides section to be poorly laid out, but, full of useful information. Some of the internal pages felt a little dated and trying to pick through some of the itineraries took time, however, we found everything we would want in a holiday without too much hassle.
We liked that there was a wide range of holiday options, choices and addons, but we found ourselves clicking through quite a few pages to get to what we wanted.
Overall, the holiday costs were quite reasonable, but some holidays were found cheaper through competitors such as Low Cost Holidays.
- Website full of holiday itineraries and useful information
- Good prices
- Lots of holiday ideas and packages
- Flight, Flight and Hotel and Hotel only search options
- Website dated
- Had to click through too many pages to get to holiday categories
- Not responsive so awkward to use on a mobile phone